Disclosure: Belk provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post.
I heart shopping but I rarely have time to leisurely stroll through a mall. I do most all of my shopping, for myself, my girls, my husband and even our dogs, online.
Belk is one of my favorite department stores and although I’ve shopped there in store and online, until now I didn’t realize I could create a wish list! Being a busy mom with my brain in about 25 places simultaneously, I love being able to create an online shopping wish list. This is the perfect way to keep up with birthday present and Christmas ideas. I don’t want to forget about a MAJOR holiday (ahem) coming up next month, though…Valentine’s Day!
I had a blast this month working with Belk and playing retail Cupid creating a special wish list that’s perfect for moms, daughters, girlfriends…any special woman on your list. Stay tuned because I’ll also have the chance for two lucky readers to each win one $75 gift card to Belk in February just in time for Valentine’s Day!
One thing I love about Belk is their incredible sales. I can always find a great deal online and they almost always have a discount code for additional savings or free shipping. I also love the fact that they carry major designer labels, such as Coach.
Check out my finds! Everything pictured is priced at a Cupid friendly $105 or less (with the Philosophy products priced at $20 or less), except for the chocolate diamond ring. I had to throw in one splurge item!
- I am all about some comfortable luxe loungewear. Check out this cozy set from Ugg (that’s right…the boots label!) I could seriously veg out in these and they are so much nicer than my usual pj bottoms and a t-shirt I lounge in, not that I’d ever wear that around the house. Ahem. The lavender cardi and matching leggings are too cute!
- Spa and beauty products that pamper are always perfect for busy moms and Belk carries a line of Philosophy products for body and bath. Philosophy’s My Heart to Yours makes the perfect shower gel choice for Valentine’s Day
- Every geek girl needs a little sparkle and this fun pink Coach iPad sleeve would definitely brighten someone’s day
- You can’t think Valentine’s Day without thinking jewelry. Every women loves chocolate AND diamonds and chocolate diamonds are a beautiful new trend in jewelry. Isn’t this strawberry gold chocolate diamond ring from Le Vian GORGEOUS?
- Philosophy’s My Heart to Yours lip set duo features a pretty pink gloss and lip scrub
- Princess cut earrings are always a classic and this 1 ct. cubic zirconia pair of earrings is on sale for just $105
- Boyfriend watches are popular right now and I love this classic watch from Fossil in silver
- Cuff bracelets are hot now and I love this one from BCBGeneration with rose gold tones, perfect for the teen on your list, but not too trendy for moms, either
What’s your favorite find on my Valentine’s Day wish list for Belk? And stay tuned, because I don’t want you to miss out on my Belk gift card giveaway in February! Don’t forget you can make your own wish list online.