It’s a gorgeous weekend in Nashville (finally!) and we have lots of fun things going on to celebrate my baby girl Miss A’s 6th birthday as well as two soccer games for Miss C.
Next week is St. Patrick’s Day AND spring break for Nashville. I thought I’d share some fun St. Patrick’s Day links to get you in the mood.
- Guinness Chocolate Cake from Annie’s Eats (my hubby loves Guinness…any time of year)
- That cake might be a tad too advanced for my unMartha Stewartness but this green candied popcorn from Skip to My Lou looks like my speed
- How Does She has a ginormous round up of easy, budget friendly St. Patrick’s Day ideas
- My Fashion Friday post at my review and shopping blog features some of my fashion picks in green, which happens to be one of my favorite colors
- Check out the Mint Oreo Cookie Balls recipe or the Pina Colada Green Smoothie recipe at my review blog
- Love these cute shamrock snacks made with yogurt covered pretzels posted at Sun Scholars
- Craftomaniac has some fun crafts for you crafty types, such as this lucky shamrock wreath
- Edited to add…YA’LL my co-worker just made these awesome Whoopie Pies with Guinness and Bailey’s. Delicious!
What are you up to this weekend?
We are new to Nashville (Antioch!) and I just subscribed to your blog a couple of nights ago bu googleing Nashville Mommy Blog! I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter, and we would LOVE a Chuck E Cheese party pass. We are working on new friendships, and that sounds like a fun opportunity!
Hi Caren! Welcome to Nashville! Please be sure to leave a comment on the SavvyHousewife.com post about the Chuck E. Cheese passes in order to be eligible. I think you’ll find there is so much to do with kids in this area. You might want to get an Entertainment coupon book (tons of ideas.)
I had the same thing happen years ago when my sanity was saved with Chef Boyardee Raviolis. 900+ mg of sodium in my liitle guy per serving? No problem! Dinner- solved!
you have come to the right place nowlet me tell you what to do just go on google and type chat for singels and then you just ask any boy to go out with you easy peasy