Love And Geekiness

The best kind of office artwork is handmade.

Happy Valentine’s Day week!

Did you go out last night? We had a nice dinner at home and then heated things up by watching a Science channel special with the girls. Nothing says hot married romance like star geeks discussing black holes. We’ve also recently begun watching the original Star Trek TV series with the girls because, frankly, Zack and Cody on Suite Life were getting old…real damn old. Bring on the Vulcans, baby!

All kidding aside, date nights can be any night and include the entire family. I’ve written about some fun and creative family date night ideas for my first ever blog post at Zulily. I’m excited to announce I’ll be working with Zulily this year as a blog ambassador and will be posting to the official Zulily blog about once a month along with some other amazing women bloggers, such as Audrey McClelland from Mom Generations, Valerie from Charmed Valerie, and  Jen Matuski from Mommy Instincts.

Zulily is an amazing daily flash sale site featuring wonderful products for women and children that just recently celebrated its one-year anniversary. Although it’s for “members only,” membership is free and gives you access to up to 90% off great brands such as Child Craft, Russ, Miss-Tee-V-Us, Tiny Prints, Envirosax, and Mud Pie. You also receive a great shopping credit for every member you refer when they make a purchase. I hope you’ll check it out ya’ll!

Disclosure: I am being compensated for my work with Zulily.

1. Jessica T. says:

I’m glad my kids never got into the suite life of Zack and Cody. Congratulations on getting to work with Zulily!

2. Jennifer says:

I’ve been trying to get the kids to watch Star Trek, but ever time I put it on there is much wailing and gnashing of teeth from Baby Girl. I eventually fold. I’m weak that way.

3. Jamie says:

The old Star Trek episodes are really pretty entertaining and my husband is totally loving introducing them to the girls!

I guess I don’t mind admitting we are this geeky on Valentine’s Day. 😉

4. Tania Ortega says:

Please do not take offense to my posting, but I really need your help!

I am currently an undergraduate student at DePaul University conducting market research on moms buying habits with White Out. PLEASE PLEASE take the survey below, chance to win $50 Target gift certificate! PLEASE!

Many thanks,
    Stressed out student

5. Susan says:

I love Zulily! I’ve been able to get some great deals for both my little guy and for me. I didn’t know they had a blog though. I’ll have to check it out!

6. Jamie says:

Susan:

Definitely check out the Zulily blog…lots of great bloggers writing there and I’m excited to be part of it!

I like that they carry great deals for kids AND moms. Mama always need some retail therapy. 😉