Disclaimer

There’s nothing better than a handmade Mother’s Day card.

Miss A made her card at daycare and it features her hand prints in bright blue paint. Of all the thousands and thousands of preschool Picasso masterpieces brought home by the girls, I always keep anything with their hand prints.

Miss C’s card on the cover says,

“Happy Mother’s Day Mom (sob).

Love you mom (double sob…when did I become mom?)

Thank you.”

Then on the inside she lovingly wrote in pencil, “I love you mommy (yea! mommy again!) You are the best ever. You do everything for us. We are gonna do everything for you to…only today.”

1. Jamie says:

Last night at bedtime she ran down the hall and then gave me a big kiss on the lips. I asked her what that kiss was for and she said, “for Mother’s Day” so I’m still getting some fringe benefit mama love.

But yeah help ONLY for one day. Bwaa haa haa haa. 😉
    .-= Jamie´s last blog ..Disclaimer =-.

2. Kylie says:

Hey, she was just making sure you didn’t get your hopes up and clearly understood the parameters of exactly how far this mother’s day pampering was going to go. Maybe she’ll be a contract attorney??
    .-= Kylie´s last blog ..The Blame Game =-.

3. TammyLyne says:

Only today!! LOLOL out of the mouths of babes, you have to love their innocence!
    Homemade cards are the best
    I have taken mine and made a collage of sorts and then put it in a box frame, I have it in our playroom it is a great way to keep the memories!

4. amie says:

I have a plan. Quick- we have to talk all the kids into using mama real fast! It may require trips to Target & Chuckie Cheese to positively reinforce the concept. Mama lasts forever & is so much sweeter than Mom .:)

5. Bonnie says:

Agreed! My son made me one with apot of tulips on the front and you could pull the tulips out. On the stem of each one was a chore he would do. It was so cute Ialmost cried. And now he is begging to do chores. No protests here!!

6. Sheila Newton says:

Aw, that’s so sweet!
    My daughter is starting to call me mom now instead of mommy… here’s hoping it comes back!