Like Prom, But With 400 Other Bloggers

I swear this is the last of the Harry Connick Jr. posting and mentioning of that conference. I’ve never attended BlogHer and trust me I have rolled my eyes plenty of times over all the ad nauseum posts before and after the event.

However, I LOVE this picture!

Harry Connick Jr. Blissdom

(L-R) Amy Allen Clark from Mom Advice, Harry Connick Jr., myself, and a lovely blogger I shared this moment with whose name I can’t recall. (Photo taken by Darcy at Life with my 3 Boybarians)

This pictureย may or may not be my wallpaper on my laptop at home, my work PC, my iPhone, and in heavy rotation on my digital picture frame.

1. Babybloomr says:

I can sense the raw, animal attraction between the two of you. It is palpable. Leaps off the screen.

Oh wait– that’s just you and Amy. Though Harry looks like he kinda likes you, too.
    .-= Babybloomr´s last blog ..Blissdom

2. Jennifer says:

You realize that he’s TOUCHING you right?

You’ll have to frame the dress….take off every bit of DNA evidence and begin your mad plans to clone him…

Oh wait, that was someone else. Nevermind!

LOL!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..It

3. amie palenchar says:

Love the pic! I think faithful blog readers should be invited to this conference next year ๐Ÿ™‚

4. amy2boys says:

It’s a good one. And you can crop those other gals out…just sayin…

I may or may not be looking at a small photo of – magically – just me and Harry that is taped to my computer monitor.

And I tell ya, next year Alli may have to pull Brad Pitt out of her bum to top this. (I need to Twitter that – she’ll love it.)
    .-= amy2boys´s last blog ..If you look away for just a minute… =-.

5. Jamie says:

Amy I know that Alli is a big Jimmy Buffett fan so that’s a possibility although BRAD PITT oh my word. I love him. Just can’t get on board with the skanky man goat beard, though.

John Hamm from Mad Men is also awesome but I don’t think he can sing. He could just stand there, though, and pose for photos. HA!

It wouldn’t be weird if I cropped this photo and sent it out as our family Christmas card photo this year would it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Shaggy says:

When shopping for a limo this prom season watch out for shady limousine companies. Check the better business bureau before signing on the dotted line.

7. Stacia says:

Oh, that sly, sexy smile. I’m not even in the picture, but I might print it out anyway, just to pretend he’s looking at me like that. Oh, heart, be still.
    .-= Stacia´s last blog ..Learning to See =-.