Preach It, Sister

Yesterday afternoon the girls came in with the hubby who’d taken them both to run errands after picking up Miss A from daycare. Miss C had had a snow day and she and I had been home all day so I must have had that “I need 30 minutes to myself KTHXBYE” look on my face. Sometimes he’ll also run to the liquor store as part of his “errands” wink wink.Β It just depends on how crazy I look. Let’s just say I could never home school and we’ll leave it at that.

Miss A flung her coat onto our lime green bean bag and trudged upstairs. I asked her how her day had been.

“Mommy, I NEED chocolate.” She walked right past me and headed straight for the couch.

Apparently pajama day Tuesdays really takes a lot out of a girl.

Β Miss A Russian Hat

This picture of Miss AΒ has absolutely nothing to do with this post. I just think it’s cute.

1. Stacia says:

Usually, it’s me who “needs chocolate.” Only now, when I sneak into the pantry for a few medicinal M&Ms, I hear my daughter say from the next room, “Mommy, I smell chocolate.” Oh, boy.

2. Coma Girl says:

She probably had a rough day of making Valentine’s day cards πŸ˜‰

And there is not enough wine in a liquor store that could make me home school.

3. Kaye says:

My only suggestion is the next time you are at Costco is to load the buggy up with chocolate. There are three of you girls in the house – you must be prepared for those snow days.
    Could NEVER homeschool either.
    .-= Kaye´s last blog ..Disconnected =-.

4. Jamie says:

Kaye right now we have almond M&Ms, dark chocolate M&Ms, and two different kinds of Bliss chocolate I brought home from the Blissdom Conference. I have to will myself away from it or I’d eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! πŸ™‚

I don’t have the patience to home school. Lord have mercy I sometimes don’t have the patience to help with HOMEWORK! πŸ˜‰
    .-= Jamie´s last blog ..Preach It, Sister =-.

5. Shab says:

Funny! Hey, chocolate makes everything better!
    When I was home with the boys on maternity leave (and even sometimes now!), Santi would guess by my tone how I was doing. If it sounded like I needed a little escape, he’d buy some ice cream on the way home.

I wish I had some ice cream now…ohhh…but I do have some Bliss chocolates…She couldn’t have said it better. To quote a wise young lady, “I NEED chocolate!”

6. diaz says:

Crunchy! Crunchy! Nice story but the matter is about the chocolates. Chocolate makes everyone to bring the enlightenment of the smile in their faces. Their are so many favors ll look into it and i came across an site zune movie converter to visit.Make an visit its quite interesting

7. amie palenchar says:

We have been snowed in for better part of two weeks. Lord help me! Gone thur all chocolate & wine in house. Really I am not a lushWas thinking of giving up wine or choclate for lent but now am afraid we willhave another snowstorm πŸ™

8. Mommy D says:

LOVE that hat! We don’t even call it chocolate in our house anymore…. It’s medicine and there’s no gettin’ in mommy’s way when she needs her “medicine!” I’m right there with you on the whole could never home school thing… I think I’m a much better mom for NOT staying at home with my kids!

πŸ™‚
    .-= Mommy D´s last blog ..For the love of my Mei Tai Carrier! =-.

9. Laura says:

Ha! What a funny little gal. I love your blog, but you should know I’m also posting because I’d love to win a canvas wrap photo, full disclosure.