1. A Maui Blog says:

Hey, that’s more than what we get at Haleakala Mountain 🙂 The last time we had snow there we drove an hour drive up to the summit only to see a few drops of snow :).

Anyway, your girls are so cute in their pink winter outfits 🙂
    .-= A Maui Blog´s last blog ..Proteas on Maui, Hawaii =-.

2. Melissa says:

This sourthern girl is not liking the snowy, cold weather that we have in Mid TN. (Murfreesboro). I’m ready for summer…skip spring all together.

3. Evan says:

I guess this is the effect of Climate change. Climate change affects every place. That’s why we should be very careful about the things we do with the environment and use clean and green household agents like Babyganics products, for instance.

4. Mellisa says:

Seems just right. They look happy. When you live on the west coast sometimes you miss the snow. We can never seem to get it quite right.

5. Katie says:

Aww, I am so jealous of your snow! We get a ton of snow here in Boston and I am so sick of it. Oooh, maybe the next time we have a big storm I can package up all our snow and send it to you. LOL

The girls look wicked cute in their winter gear! 🙂
    .-= Katie´s last blog ..Exercise and Blogging =-.

6. Beverly Hernandez says:

The kids would love it if we ever got snow here. We sent two of them to the mountains this weekend to play in the snow. The 10 year old had a cow over the snowsuit…”I don’t wear overalls, period!” Then when he figured he looked like Mario, he made a joke out of it and went and had a great time. Kids.
    .-= Beverly Hernandez´s last blog ..Tasty Baby Review + Giveaway =-.

7. Elizabeth says:

I don’t like in the snow, I use to when I was growing up and I rather miss it. People look at me funny when I say that but I remember the snow fondly, maybe that’s because I don’t have to deal with it on a daily basis … but I still like to experience it now and then 🙂
    .-= Elizabeth´s last blog ..After C-Section Exercise