I Can See Clearly Now (Too Bad I’m Going Crazy)

Window Washing

What do we do while awaiting Snowpocalypse 2010 The Great Flurrydom (besides turn our PJs inside out, toss a few ice cubes in the toilet, and make a last minute run to the grocery for toilet paper?)

WE CLEAN.

Seriously this week I have alphabetized our CDs and our DVDs, made a Goodwill pile and a outgrown clothes pile to pass on to a co-worker, cleaned out our cupboards and vacuumed them, cleaned out our bathroom drawers, and cleaned my messy desk.

There’s something about packing away the Christmas decorations that gives me the urge to purge.

The real kick in the pants, though?

This house is STILL MESSY because school has been out for two days.

At least I’ve got clean drawers, though. Ahem.

p.s. I just found out I’m going to Social Fresh social media conference here in Nashville Monday. Anyone else going? I’m really excited about it!

1. Andrea Kruse says:

I feel the same way! I never really get the urge to spring clean, but I do get the itch to make a new year’s clean sweep. This year I really fell short. I just had too little time with my toddler & new baby. Thanks for the cute pics.

2. alyssa says:

I could not wait for my daughter to go back to school when she was off because the house got so messy I could not stand it…I felt like I was cleaning every five minutes and it would not stay clean. LOVE your blog!!!

3. Evan says:

The New Year also means out with the old stuff and in with the new. I’m glad you allowed you daughter to help you out. Those windows look awesome.

4. Mellisa says:

Thankfully Christmas is over and so is New Years. Time to see if we complete the new New Year’s resolutions. I hate spring cleaning, winter cleaning. I make it a game and have the kids help. Kids love the Swiffer ;). Chuck E. Cheese helps too.

5. Katie says:

Oooh, cleaning! As sick as this sounds, I actually love to clean. I love getting rid of clutter and stuff — I think its my OCD. Hee hee 🙂

The picture of your little one cleaning is just too precious!
    .-= Katie´s last blog ..Exercise and Blogging =-.

6. Rosanne says:

I am so jealous. I love getting tha organized. It’s always such a good feeling once its done. How did you get the motivation?t

7. Evan says:

It’s best to clean windows with Babyganics products becaue not only do they provide the best sparkle effects ever, they’re also environmentally safe and are safe to work around children.