1. Rachel says:

Um eeeeeeeeeeeeew.
    Yep, that’s pretty much just what I feel like, only it’s country ham hanging out of my mouth. NOT toxic green goo. 😉

2. Jennilu says:

Beware! If they haven’t changed the design of Baby Alive since the 70’s she will be et up with toxic green goo and have rotted innerds. Make sure you give her plenty of laxatives (water) after each meal or it will get a lot uglier 😉

Jennilus last blog post..Who are these cutie-patooties?

3. TFF says:

This is just one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. Its like “Bride of Chucky” meets “How to Eat Fried Worms”.

4. homemom3 says:

oh ikkkk. I agree on the green though, I mean I’m guessing it is suppose to look like peas but not even babies like the green baby food. I always had it spit back at me.

5. Michelle says:

Mmmm…mmm…good.

And Wii Fit scolds you? The last thing I need is my appliances judging me. That is going to be my new excuse for not jumping on that particular band wagon.

6. Jamie says:

Maybe they’ll come out with a Wii Fit Lite wimpy version that just tells you to keep trying or something.

And I had to scrub Baby Alive down with several handi wipes to remove the toxic goo, only to get it on my own hands.

Jamies last blog post..Holidaze

7. Elizabeth says:

That right there is why Kaitlyn got Baby Alive Goes Bye Bye for Xmas-it just coos and giggles. That green food is just WRONG!

Elizabeths last blog post..Eight Groovy Girls plus five Groovy Pets equals a whole lot of Grooviness

8. Cristine D. Reap says:

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your
    stuff previous to and you’re just extremely fantastic.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which
    you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep
    it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a tremendous site.