TGITEOS And Twittering

That’s right. Thank God It’s The End Of Soccer. Tomorrow is our last game. Woot!

I finally got my act together and wrote a sappy mama sort of post over at Deep South Moms. That deliciously chunky baby pictured? Is Miss C. Sigh.

And hey, whaddya know I’m Twittering. Follow me! I can’t guarantee it will be 100 % fun and giggles, but I can guarantee there will be occasional tequila and red wine. I blame the itch to Twitter completely on this wild woman.

Today’s my work from home day and I cleared my calendar to stay home with a certain 3-year-old who is still quite snuffly at night and catch up on laundry (inbetween work e-mails and blogging and drinking coffee and finally putting the Halloween decorations in the attic and such.)

Sometimes you just need a day home.

1. Anne Glamore says:

I’m happy about the end of soccer also. I don’t understand anything about the game except David Beckham.

Anne Glamores last blog post..Jr High Cafeteria Says GObama

2. shannanb aka Mommy Bits says:

I am so jealous that soccer is over for you. It starts for us next weekend – and wouldn’t you know that the boys don’t play on the same day. One is Sat. and one is Sun…. The things we do for our children!

Congrats again on getting on Twitter. Are you addicted yet?

shannanb aka Mommy Bitss last blog post..It’s Time to Move On….

3. Sunshine says:

You drank the Twitter Koolaid. I thought you and I were making a solemn vow we were the LAST PEOPLE ALIVE who were not on Twitter.

How did they do it?
    Coercion? Threats? Promises of chocolate.

Must I say, I’m a little disappointed….you are such a wuss.

(All said with EXTREME love and still, making fun of you – wimp)

Sunshines last blog post..Chicks, and What Matters to Chicks

4. Leanne says:

Yep. Except right now I think I need a week at home. Sigh. I’ll be glad when hockey season is over and soccer season starts here!

5. Jamie says:

I know it…for all you holdouts I did drink the Twitter Kool Aid. However, I don’t really log on too often and I don’t use any of the user programs that really suck you in (like Twirl or Twitterama or whatever it’s called.)

6. Lori @ Front Porch Legacy says:

You’re finally Twittering!! I’m on my way over to follow you!
    Thanks for dropping by our Front Porch and wishing me well on the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk. It was amazing!
    Once I recuperate and get my thoughts together, I’m going to post about it…hopefully this week!