One Picture Too Many

You want me to smile one more time? You’ve got to be kidding me.

My mother-in-law took these pictures Saturday night. The girls are modeling the hubby’s costumes his grandmother Marguerite made for him when he was a little boy. She was a master seamstress and made all of my mother-in-law’s and her sister’s clothes when they were little. I wish she could see the girls in these. Miss A is actually dressing up as Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Miss C will be Tinker Belle for Halloween, but you know how that goes. Miss C is known for changing her mind at the last minute. I can’t possibly imagine who she got that from.

So what are your kids dressing up as for Halloween?

1. Amy says:

Her face in the second picture is completely hilarious! I’m mean she’s just done with the posing already!

Shark will reprise his role as Luke Skywalker (The costume still fits! Yeah!) And I want Bear to use Shark’s old pumpkin costume if I can find it. If I can’t, he might be Yoda.

2. rachel says:

Those are absolutely adorable costumes!
    the second picture is fabulous. I know those expressions all too well.

My kids are going to be Raggedy Ann and Andy this year 🙂 Yippeee!!

rachels last blog post..Texican Hash: Mouthwatering Monday

3. Jill says:

My son will be going as a patron eating tacos at a Mexican restaurant. He will not be walking the streets saying “trick or treat” and getting candy. He will be sitting at a Mexican restaurant with his mommy and daddy saying “I’d like some tacos and give my mommy another margarita to help her get through Halloween.” Poor kid. He’s got a mama that says “BOO HUMBUG” to Halloween. I hate it. Now, give me another margarita! Ole’!

Jills last blog post..I Wouldn’t Have Known What to Wear, Anyway…

4. mamatulip says:

A picture tells a thousand words – the second one is hilarious. The look on your little pumpkin’s face is PRICELESS!

Julia’s being a princess (and I noticed today that her costume, never been worn, is already falling apart. Dammit!) and Oliver’s going to be a Knight. He’s excited because he gets to run around and bash people over the head with his plastic sword.

5. Connie @ Young and Relentless says:

What a great picture and those costumes are so cute!

2yr old is going to be a Train Engineer. 1 yr old is going to be Fifi the puppy.

I love the Raggedy Ann and Andy idea! Next year….

Connie @ Young and Relentlesss last blog post..AIG….I need some answers!

6. Amy says:

CLASSIC! Holy cow is that cute! Emily is going to be a little bumblebee just like her brother was a few years ago 😉 I am going to put bows on her little antennas to distinguish that she is a girly bumblebee. Ethan has decided he wants to be a Ninja (of course) 🙂

7. mayberry says:

I wish I still had the hot pink fleecy bunny costumes my mom made for me and my sister!

My girl is going to be a “rock star” and then she decided she wanted to wear last year’s kitty ears with her costume, so now she is Josie of the Pussycats.

My boy is a race car driver thanks to some random costume my husband found at party city.

mayberrys last blog post..I’m a Mother of Intention!

8. kristy says:

lol…the pumpkin looks thrilled in the 2nd pic! too cute!

kristys last blog post..My Thursday Recap!