A Woman In The White House?

I don’t care what side of the political fence you fall on (and I never write about politics on this blog), but it’s a very exciting day when an African American man is running for president and the Republican party names a woman as VP running mate (a “hockey” mom of five who was working three days after the birth of her fifth child, who has Down syndrome.)

Photo of 44-year-old Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin courtesy of Alaska Seafood

Could we have a woman VP in the White House? What do you think? Any undecided voters out there? This is now shaping up to be a very exciting election to watch on both fronts.

1. Bridgett says:

Wow, she has more energy than me (3 days post partum, I was still not sure what my name was). Five kids. Down Syndrome. Governor. Wow. I don’t fall on her side of the political spectrum (I also don’t write about it…) but I’m impressed, definitely.

Bridgetts last blog post..No, not a euphemism

2. Amy says:

WA-HOO!! I posted about her today. Well, it was really all about ME, but how she’s so like me that I’m FINALLY REALLY SUPER EXCITED to have a woman to vote for!

I *heart* her so much!

Amys last blog post..William

3. Nap Warden says:

As far as S.P. I need to do some digging before I make up my mind with her. I have never heard of her before today…

Nap Wardens last blog post..Open Letter to Madonna…

4. Carrie says:

It’ll make it more exciting for sure. . . but there’s no way I’m voting for a woman who doesn’t stand up for women’s issues. (sorry, I don’t mean to offend)

Yes, I’m glad she’s a woman. Yes, this will make it more interesting.

And yes, not that I had any doubts, but my vote for the other side was just cemented with that choice.

Carries last blog post..Kids Fighting? Bring out the Obama!

5. Karen says:

Yes, I think it is fantastic and well overdue that this country has another female veepee nominee, but I’m afraid I don’t agree with her on anything other than equal pay. Obama supporter here!

Karens last blog post..Green and crunchy am I?

6. Mark says:

Well I really liked what Obama had to say last night. I hope he can back up what he is saying. I think America needs it.As far as S.P. I need to do some digging before I make up my mind with her. I have never heard of her before today