1. Amy says:

Oh how cute. You’ll want to kill me, but she could easily pass for a 2nd grader.

I have Pre-school and Kindergarten photos in roughly the same spot. Thursday I get to try being on time enough for 1st grade to add to the line up!

2. Caroline says:

Aww, how cute. Our school doesn’t start until 8/26 so I still have a little time left. My boys was always the ones that was trying to get me to leave during the first morning because they were “big boys” now they are 15, 14, and 9. They grow up too fast.

By the way don’t feel bad about not getting that first day picture. After one of my sons tooth came out me and Charles made a big deal about how the tooth fairy was going to come and visit him – And then we forgot about it after he went to bed. OH Man!! The next morning he came in crying and telling me the tooth fairy forgot about him. Geesh did I feel bad. I asked him if he checked everywhere and went into his room and stuffed the money between his pillowcase and pillow! Whew, didn’t see that one coming, but he fell for it – and all was good for the day. Even if I didn’t get Mother of the Year award that year lol!

Carolines last blog post..

3. Nancy says:

I’m still not ready for 1st grade. I guess I have another couple of weeks to prepare though…

Congratulations to Miss C!!

p.s., and belated Happy Birthday! It’s my year of 39 too — I hope I can accept it as gracefully as you have. 😉

Thank you everyone. Miss C is a ham!

She was definitely more nervous on the second day (didn’t want to eat breakfast), but I’m walking in with her every morning this first week. Her teacher is brand new to the area and the school, though, so now I’M the one starting to get nervous.

Thanks again ya’ll.

That spot on our front sidewalk by the blackeyed susans is the only spot where our landscaping doesn’t looked scorched. 😉

6. Jennifer says:

She looks so cute! I take a pic of the girls on my porch every year. I do a front view and a close-up of their back-back. I saw that idea in a magazine before. It’s a cute way to see how they grow and see how their taste changes.

Jennifers last blog post..Photo Essay Contest