Tivo El Diablo, Send Tequila

Mommy, I want Diego! I want watch Diego! I want watch Diego and the baby mocheeeeeyu.

What baby? Diego and the baby jaguar?

Nooooo! Baby mocheeeeyu! Baby mocheeeeyu!

How ’bout Diego and the chinchilla?

Noooo mommy! I watch Diego and baby mocheeeeeyuuuuuuuuuuuu!

OK, here’s Diego rescues the cuckoo bird. It’s good. It’s SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

It just dawned on me I have not been out of the house since Thursday. Miss A has been sick all weekend. I have PMS. I am willingly going to WalMart this afternoon just to get out of the house since Miss C needs 21 plastic Easter eggs filled with candy by Tuesday.

If the Easter candy doesn’t make it out of my car, you’ll know why.

1. Sarah Kimmel says:

Could be Diego saves the picachu (I’ve seen that one, but i have no idea how it’s spelled). Maddie requests certain episodes of things too… I want Wonder Pets Save the Egg, or “Dirt Dog Letters” the Word World episode where they have a big pit. She is also very specific. 🙂 Good to know she’s not the only one.

Sarah Kimmel’s last blog post..Words to Live By

2. rachel says:

Definitely bring on the tequila!! Yowza. A willing trip to Walmart. You are a brave soul. Enjoy the candy, just make sure you pick up enough for the kiddos.
    I’m with Sarah, I think it’s the Pikachu one (sp?)

rachel’s last blog post..Weekly Winners

I feel MUCHO better after getting out for a few hours with Miss C.

I could still use some tequila, though.

I am glad I am not the only member of the “My Children Know the Name of Every Episode of Diego and Dora” club!

4. krissy says:

Lady, you need to drink! Still all the sickness?
    My daughter doesn’t watch those shows any more. Her big thing back in the day was telltubbies (sp?). They sucked!!!!

Have fun in Florida!

krissy’s last blog post..How about my 100th?!

5. Renee says:

Monkey? That’s the closest thing I could think of.
    Oh, the dreaded plastic candy-filled eggs. I don’t miss those.

Renee’s last blog post..Whassup

6. Jenni says:

My kids don’t even watch Dora or Diego and I’m still constantly inundated with it.

The grandparents buy Dora panties and Diego toothbrushes, Animal Rescue toys and the most obnoxious singing Dora babydoll ever created.

There are moments I would give up the tampons to live in the 19th century.

Jenni’s last blog post..Maybe March IS Spring

7. Elizabeth says:

Pikachu is a pokemon character, I think that was supposed to be Kinkajou. One of Kaitlyn’s favorites 🙂

I feel no guilt about letting her watch Nick Jr. I mean, she’s 27 months old and she speaks Spanish! Every morning when she wakes up it’s “Mama, I want to get down, abajo. Help me, ayudenme”. Seriously! Thanks to Dora, that is 🙂

Elizabeth’s last blog post..So, um, this blog takes too long to load.

Well everyone is healthy today (knock on wood.)

I finally took Miss A to the pediatrician first thing yesterday morning because I was afraid she had the flu. Turns out he thinks she did have the flu but was already getting over it, she didn’t have any chest congestion or ear infections so I paid the co-pay and we went home.

She’s going back to daycare in the morning…and tomorrow is her birthday so we have a bunch of fun things planned.

Just cross your fingers Miss C doesn’t get the flu as that would suck. To put it mildly. Plus the hubby and I have a date night planned Friday and well, we need it! 😉

9. Jennifer White says:

o can i relate! my daughter who is also three has gone by the name Dora all day today…”I am not Brooklyn i am Dora today” and then she spells D..O..R..A… we all (my son, hubby, even dog and myself) have “dora” names….and the PMS? does the fact i had two chocolate cupcakes before 10:30am let you know i am right there with you? Lol. This is the first time i have visited your blog ( i was told about it by a friend) and have to say i really like it. 🙂 hope you have a great day!
    sincerely,
    jennifer

10. Emily says:

I constantly here from Tucker “Dora. Boots. ‘ego” with a sometimes Backpack or Swiper thrown in. He’s more into Diego now though. I’ve watched every episode and don’t know mocheyu is though!

Emily’s last blog post..I?m Still Around?

11. D3 Buy Items says:

i don’t get against each other, battle. net mobile authenticator is free consider use it…. and blizzard is asking everyone for action because it will save them plenty of head ache not because they make a lot of money selling them.

12. Affordable diablo 3 legendary says:

SWTOR looks great, sounds great, and with BioWare guiding it, that makes it sound even better. But they have yet to talk about non-instanced content. Players log in to MMO’s for hours a day. Suppose there’s a 150-hour story in SWTOR. If someone plays just 3 hours working day, that’s not even a couple of months of content before the player runs out. What will the player do when they finish the story? And how exactly would it be a MMO? It sounds closer to spend D&D Online or Guild Wars than the usual proper MMO. They need to discuss some non-instanced gameplay.