1. mamatulip says:

YUCK. I hope you’re back at ’em soon.

xo

mamatulip’s last blog post..Weekend revelations

2. Jennifer says:

Have you tried Tylenol Head Congestion? All meds make me loopy except that one. Feels like I am just taking regular Tylenol. They have all different kinds and it works really good for me. I hope you feel better soon!

Jennifer’s last blog post..Mommy Necklace Giveaway

3. Jennifer says:

Dude, you had the energy to collect your goodies, take a picture and post it???

I smell a rat. :p

Feel better.

I on the other hand, when struck with the flu barely had the energy to turn the channel on the TV.

Thanks for the kind words.

I actually felt sort of OK and not too death like Monday when I started the Tamiflu and then yesterday felt absolutely like death on a cracker and barely got out of bed. I felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck and then drained of every ounce of energy.

My fever spiked to 103 yesterday afternoon BUT…

I think maybe it has finally broken after four days. I had some sort of major sweatathon all night.

So yes I am sick to anyone who doubts it since I took a photo in my bedroom. GAH. Trust me, you don’t want to see a picture of ME. 😉

5. Jennifer H. says:

I’m right there with ya! The wonderful flu hit me hard last night. I hope that you feel better soon! Get plenty of rest and don’t overdo it (I know that’s my approach). I discovered your blog a few weeks ago & love reading it, so hurry back!

Jennifer 🙂

Jennifer H.’s last blog post..Flu-palooza

6. Your best friend says:

I think you might be contagious…Brian and I are both sick!! Going to Dr. today. hack, cough, sneeze, OUCH!

7. tv brackets says:

Lucky for me we have only been wrestling with sinus infections here. Hope you get well soon!