Funnies

Miss C after watching Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses last night:

“Mommy I want to get married some day when I’m older…like 48.”

Miss C after seeing a Disney World commercial this morning on Nick Jr.:

“I love Disney World.”

Miss A:

“Me, too!”

(Note, they have never been to Disney World.)

I want to post a big thank you to the hubby for taking the girls to the park yesterday and for taking them for a long ride in our bike trailer while I basically laid in bed and popped Ibuprofen and swigged Gatorade and tried to keep my fever at bay. He also went to the grocery store and cooked dinner. Am I lucky or what?

I’ve got a doctor’s appointment this morning. My fever is down to about 99 but yesterday and Saturday it spiked to over 102. Not fun. Not fun at all. I’m not sure at this point if Tamiflu will help or if they’ll even prescribe me anything, but I’m going to go in and get checked out just in case.

1. Sonia says:

OH, and FEEL BETTER. I’m truly not so selfish I forgot to say that, I’m just driving up your comments to make you feel good about yourself. If you have to be sick, you may as well have self-assurance.

Sonia’s last blog post..Musical Theme Time!

2. kacey says:

Hope you feel better soon!

And don’t you just love the comments kids throw around??

kacey’s last blog post..Black and White Challenge Results

3. Amy says:

Oh get thee to a medicine person and have them give you a shot of something so you don’t miss dinner!!!

I want you to feel better and I want to meet you (without contracting anything!).

Amy’s last blog post..Re-Runs and Runways

4. Rachel says:

I hope you’re all better.
    Darn Victoria’s Secret curse 😉
    I love the things kids say and Woot! to Mr. Man for being such a big helper to the blonde goddess in her time of need!!

Rachel’s last blog post..A good tongue lashing

5. Bluegrass Mama says:

Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Miss C’s comment reminds me of when our son, at the ripe old age of 8, found out some of the details of the birds and the bees. “Ewww, gross! I’m not doing that till I’m at least 22. Maybe 23 to be safe.” I thought very hard of getting him to commit to that in writing.

Bluegrass Mama’s last blog post..Afterthoughts

Amy:

I wish I could describe the way they said it…they are truly entranced by the very idea of Disney World!

I am feeling somewhat better today, although going to the doctor and Walgreens just did me in for the day.

I did test positive for the flu and I’m on Tamiflu. I may post an update, but not sure people really want to read about my big bout with the flu cooties.

7. krissy says:

My diva never wants to get married and this is very troubling to me! I want grandbabies some day darn it!!! But now she is becoming a bit more boy crazy and now I want her to never want to get married again! I’m confused, my brain hurts!

Hope you are on the mend! And you are very lucky to have a great hubby! Kudos to him!

krissy’s last blog post..The Diva!

8. Jennifer says:

My 5 year old already has a husband lined up. She plans on marrying her bff Zach and already has a bridal gown (dress up costume). My husband on the other hand isn’t so thrilled of hearing his little girl talking about getting married so young…lol!

I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun especially when you have kids. Kudos to your hubby for stepping in though:)

Jennifer’s last blog post..Mommy Necklace Giveaway