Snow Girls

Snow Girls, originally uploaded by blondemom.

One year ago this week. Look at Amelia’s Buddha belly! And Caitlin had just had her first real haircut.

I’m working on a post about the realization that Caitlin starts kindergarten this year.

Where does the time go?

1. Liza says:

Adorable girls!

Matching pink jammies – cute!

Oh, time flies soooo fast! Enjoy every minute of it with your girls… (ok, with your family, we don’t want to forget the Dad 🙂

2. Charla says:

In. the. same. boat.

It is just crazy that 5 years ago I was about to absolutely POP, waiting for Chase to arrive. Now he’s turning 5 in 2 weeks and wrapping up the last “sememster” of his preschool. Bah! Where does the time go?

That is an adorable pic…A. reminds me of Claire in many ways, the belly being the most noticable at this very moment 🙂

3. Jennifer says:

Awww, look at those Jammies! You have to post a pic of the girls now, doing the same for contrast!

I hate how fast time moves. You realize that 10 years from now we’ll be sad over not cherishing these years more eh?

the matching jammies is killing me with cuteness. I used to do that with the footed ones until the girls went on strike, refusing to wear them. What gives? I LOVE footies and would wear them if they made ones for big gals like me. oh well.

5. Bluegrass Mama says:

They’re so adorable. I never did manage to dress mine alike. Something to do with a boy and a girl 10 years apart in age, I think.

Kindergarten is ancient history here. You’ll be fine, really. Oh, and so will Caitlin. 😉

6. Library Mama says:

Too cute!

I’ve been playing the “where-does-the-time-go” game this week too. My #2 turned 10 on Tuesday. I simply cannot believe it’s been a whole decade.

I’m sure Caitlin will love kindergarten!

7. Mrs. Flinger says:

Such cuteness! So, tell me, my new fear of #2 is totally a waste of time. I mean LOOK AT THEM! 🙂

Wink Wink

8. Oma Flinger says:

Everytime I come to this page and see their beautiful faces, I always break into a smile.

They look like angels and yes, Mrs. Flinger, I think your anxiety is getting the best of you. Right Jamie?

Thanks Oma!

They are angels most of the time. When they are good, they are very very good, and when they are bad, well I end up wanting a margarita at 4 p.m. 😉