Pumpkin Patch…Now With More Crack

We took the girls to a wonderful farm Sunday just a short drive from our neighborhood that bustles each fall with all the area suburbanites hauling their families out in droves in the family SUV seeking farm fresh air, a hayride, maybe a close encounter with a goat, an honest to goodness corn field maze (our first!), and of course, the great pumpkin.

We forked over our cash at the entrance to the activities area money pit and I could not believe I had remembered to bring our digital camera but forgot the memory stick as we headed toward a cage with two adorable brown bunnies. There admiring the bunnies was a couple with their son. The mom was snapping away with her digital camera and bending down to capture the photographic memories as her child oooohed and aaaaahed over the bunnies. The hubby and I immediately both noticed her, uh, butt. I’m really surprised that Caitlin, in all of her 4-year-old matter of factness did not declare “Mommy, her butt is showing! Look at her silly butt!,” but thankfully she was too distracted by the bunnies. The mom also had one of those ornate tatoos on the small of her back that screams “I DARE YOU TO NOT LOOK AT MY BUTT.” She was either oblivious to the fact that a very significant portion of her booty was exposed to the world while she photographed her son, or she knew and just didn’t care because there were photos to be made, plumber’s crack be damned.

1. kelli says:

MISS NICOLE, I MYSELF HAVE A TRAMP STAMP! LOL! I got mine 10 years ago. But anyway. I try to say no to crack, it’s these damn low rider jeans that they make these days :0)

LOL! I concur on the low-rider jeans. Can you even buy “normal” jeans now? I know Saturday at my daughter’s soccer game I had a near revealing episode myself but luckily I had a long shirt on.

But this mama ain’t gotta tramp stamp. 😉

3. Oma Flinger says:

With a tatoo like that: it was a double dare to say something to her.

Good for you: ignor the inappropriate but damn, I wished you had pictures so we could all be laughing our asses off at hers!

oh thank you for letting me lmao at 10 pm!! silly butt indeed…her children will be SO proud of her one day for the ass tattoo.

5. Pattie says:

OK…I have a confession…I bought a pair of low rise jeans that I am in love with. One day, I was wearing them with a t-shirt that came just to the top of the jeans. I sat down in a Starbucks and noticed a woman giving me the evil eye as she walked past me. I felt self conscious and wondered why she would do that. I felt around and quickly concurred that MY butt was hanging out. I was MORTIFIED! Needless to say, I still have the jeans, butt (heheheh) I wear them around the house. 🙂

LOL Pattie!

OK…this was a MAJOR CRACK episode. As in very significant plumber’s crack exposed. She had to feel the breeze back there. 😉

7. Charla says:

I’m headed to the pumpkin patch tomorrow for a preschool field trip. I will be sure not to allow my butt to hang out as I snap a few pics. The sight might just make a few people sick anyway, haha!

(I’ve been missing you, btw! Hope I can find the time to stop by more regularly again!)

8. Library Mama says:

Now, now, ladies, in these days of equal opportunity, perhaps the poor woman really is a plumber, and, as we all know, the crack is a prerequisite to getting your plumbing license. Give her a chance!

LOL 😉

9. jacqui says:

yeah i had too.

once when i was at the mall with some friends there was this girl who gave a dirty look at me and walked past, well i had these lowrise black pants and a short top. after she walked i had a feel at the back of my pants and realised that my bum crack was showing and it wasnt good! its just that your so use to these lowrise pants and shirt sagging down that you dont notice it.and i had a thong on which was worse!!!!!

what worried me more was that i came after work, so wonder who got a viewing over there!! 🙁