Poop Scoopin’ Barbie

Well, I could use a laugh today. How ’bout you?

So here you go. Barbie has a new canine companion that eats dog biscuits and poops. The pellets remind me of Tic Tacs, though, so you might want to keep them away from those small children in your house who can’t yet distinguish between a breath mint and toy dog feces. We saw this commercial last night and thanks to the Tivo remote, which is teaching my daughters that you can pause and rewind live TV and OH LORD I am not sure that is a good thing, the hubby rewound and replayed in slow motion Barbie’s pooch pooping several times. Miss C was mesmerized.

I always wanted one of those baby dolls that shed tears and wet her diapers when I was a little girl. Little did I know that some day my daughters would be able to play poop scoopin’ Barbie.

oh GAG. I too wanted one of those dollies that would wet her diapers when I was little. wahhhhhh. and look what happened to me?!

2. Mayberry says:

OMG Julie and I saw that commercial when I was at her house this weekend. We also had to rewind to watch it again (because we were rubbing our eyes in disbelief; all hail DVR!).

3. Holly Schwendiman says:

Oh that’s too funny. My daughter just HAD to have the Baby Bourn doll that comes with it’s own food and potty for both exit actions. I thought then the same as you about the dolls that only wet their eyes. But now we have pooping dogs. And I hear you on the Tivo joys and curses. Dads. :oP

Hugs,
    Holly
    Holly’s Corner

4. Emily says:

Thank you for blogging about this. I was going to. I was shocked when I saw this commercial last week. What has Barbie come to? I showed my husband today and I think he was amazed too…

Pooper Scooper Barbie…whoulda thunk?

5. Kristen says:

I am laughing out loud about your husband re-playing in slow motion the part where Barbie’s dog is actually pooping… and Caitlin’s amazement with it! Hahaha!!!

6. Angel says:

My first thought, Oh my god you have got to be kidding, then with all the comments, I decided that had already been said. I have had a good laugh this morning, as I always do when I visit your site. I think we will stay away from THAT Barbie thanx.
    I love my tivo as well, my husband and I have tried to scale back on things to save money but I can’t let my tivo go. I like to record quality kids shows during the day while Emily is at school so she has something decent to watch when she comes home. Disney, and Nickelodeon has teeny bopper shows on in the afternoons.(Can’t stand the way she starts talking after watching one of those shows.I told her to quit being sassy one day, she said “MOM I am a kid we are supposed to be sassy”.She received a look from me that didn’t require words to get an “I am sorry”)
    But does your rewind or fast forward get stuck and go right past where you want to play? UGH! I hate that. Especially when it is in FF. I see what happens and then I am over it!

7. Sherri says:

Not only was I in disbelif, I had to have one!!! Maybe I’m naive, but I gotta think this will someday be a “collectible”. If this item is still on the market come Christmas I will be shocked!!!

8. Free Adult Image Hosting says:

This post is really a must bookmarked for me! Thank you so much. 😀
    Just asking, do you use Aweber? If so, can you provide more information on this? I am subscribed to your rss to check if you are going to post something on Aweber. 🙂

9. Slow Motion Video says:

Rayna finds herself courted by a new business
    partner, Calista Reeves (Minng Na) chief executive of Countless Records.

In conjunction ith the Nashville Public Library’s fall book sale
    just down across a small parking lot from the main stage.
    Although most brides do opt ffor formal portraits of herself
    in her wedding dress, the Southern bride gives formal portraiture a
    new meaning annd would never think of trashing their dresses.