Thankful Thursday

A few items of marital bliss I’m thankful for:

The hubby made Apple-tinis last night, although I still heart the Key Lime Martinis the best.

He has either cooked or picked up dinner EVERY. NIGHT. THIS. WEEK. Just typing that turns me on.

He took Caitlin to the greenway so she could ride her bike last night even thought he is feeling under the weather and would rather be home in his recliner watching one of the shows he likes which is inevitably an offshot of Law & Order, of which I had no idea there were 229 varieties (like Law & Order: Parents of Toddlers who go Nutty or Law & Order: What Happens When Perfectly Sane People Have Children who Act Demonic at WalMart).

I’m also thankful that I rarely get sick, because I woke up feeling like I have “the funk” that has been going around our house. And by funk, I do not mean bein’ funky (as in jammin’ out like a big old dork to Nelly while I unload the dishwasher listening to tunes on my new iPod and singing off key.)

SO TGIT because Thursday is the new Friday for me since I quit working on Fridays last year.

1. Library Mama says:

He does sound great!

And a Law and Order fan to boot. I just may have to steal him……

Kidding, just kidding…. 😉

Hope you feel better soon. Maybe you caught the funk I had last Thursday. Sorry if I gave it to you. 🙁

2. Bluegrass Mama says:

I’m thankful that my dh and I got in some quality time this week while we were temporary empty nesters. He’s been slacking off on the cooking thing lately, though…

3. Charla says:

“Just typing that turns me on.”

You crack me up! I guess I’m getting the polar opposite this week, due to the hubby’s huge audit that started today. He’s been MIA all week, and even pulled an all nighter last night. He’ll come home and crash this afternoon and start over again tomorrow!

4. Mayberry says:

Ooh…cooking dinner…that’s right up there with “back rubs” and “sunset walks on the beach.”

Hope you’re feeling better soon!

5. Mary says:

I keep trying to tell my husband that seeing him doing chores is a real turn-on for me. He’s not buying it, but your guy certainly is! Good for you!!

6. Chris says:

Love your blog, but help me out here – I live in Ohio – what’s a greenway? I’ver never heard that term before! Thanks.