Boob Envy

The entire world probably knows that Brangelina held a press conference today at which they denounced any wedding bell rumors. I have to admit the first thing I noticed about this picture was the nursing boobs! You can’t hide them! That and the fact that Brad and Angelina look like they’re attending a PartyLite candle party and listening to a sales pitch on the lovely vanilla scented pillar candle from the nice Miss Cleo psychic lookalike in the peach dress.

Trying to camoflauge the boobs with a floral arrangement so as to not detract from the seriousness of the press conference…

There’s no better post-pregnancy gift (besides the baby of course) to make you forget about your stretch marks than the fabulous nursing boobs. I kind of miss them. Now what was that press conference about again?

1. Renee says:

Man, she is trying to hide those puppies, isn’t she? That’s bad when we’re trying to see her boobs, and ignoring the fine looking man on the left.

2. R*Belle says:

I do not understand why you do not IM. Your mood tonight is PRICELESS.

I never wanted the nursing boobs. Good thing I didn’t. 😉

I like my flat chest that doesn’t bounce when I run. And Angelina is just a ho for looking that good giving birth. She was a ho before, but now she is a bigger one.

I am in a mood aren’t I! 🙂 I’ve got to GO TO BED. Getting late. Blech. I was just thinking I should just IM with you guys.

p.s. Renee I have always loved Brad…even way back when he was in Legends of the Fall and doing the mountain man thing.

4. mama_tulip says:

I never noticed that, but yes! That decorative flower arrangement is covering the boobs quite nicely.

5. Jennifer says:

I’ve always told my husband that if I was a lesbian, I’d totally do her.

She is such a natural beauty, all curvy in the right places, that is what our kids should see as an ideal body type, not Kate Moss, Angelina is a real woman.

Did you know that Marylin Monroe, in todays society would be considered “fat”? Weird.

6. SistaSmiff says:

You think she’s really trying to hide them? I mean, couldn’t she have worn something else if’n she didn’t want the world to see them?

I think he’s way purtier than she is.

7. deb says:

Well, I don’t know about anyone else who may look at that 2nd picture and who have also read / seen The Da Vinci Code…but between Brad & Angelina am I the only person who sees the “V” and thinking, “wow! they’ve got a Holy Grail baby!”

I’m just saying… ;~)

Oh, and those are some good nursing boobs. Mine fell down after baby #2. I’m sure, though, that gravity will be on her side…

holy crap i cannot stop laughing at your running commentary. you rule so completely. nursing boobs…what a pleasure they were. sighhhhh.

9. Nicole says:

They are something to behold. I was a D cup while nursing. Before that, I wasn’t even sure what came after C.

10. Jenny says:

Girls who had great boobs before shouldn’t be allowed to show off their big nursing boobs. It’s seriously unfair.

BTW…I wrote a Branjelina post on the same day on my blog…we must be related. 🙂

11. Kristen says:

Gotta admit, I don’t miss the nursing boobs. When I look at that picture, I think, “OW!” Engorged much?

12. Mrs. Flinger says:

Nursing boobies? What’s that? I had a hellofaload carrying around my triple Ds. Not at all brangalina types. Of course, I didn’t look like her pre-pregnancy so why am I shocked?

13. nancy says:

I myself don’t miss the nursing boobs. They were ginormous and hurt like crazy. But if you gave me the rest of Angelina’s — err — features, I would not object in the slightest.

14. Alija Beth says:

😛 It a nice site collecting all info about stretch mark.I use to buy ifferent variety of stretch markS and i need this information.Thanks for your time to post this article.