She’s Not Always Uber Cute

I’m always posting pictures of my girls because, well, they’re cute. And family members and friends do occasionally visit this blog for no other reason than to read about the girls and what they’re up to.

I thought I would share some of Caitlin’s less photogenic moments from her first year, seeing as we’re approaching her big 4th birthday. These may come in handy when boys come a callin’.

Mommy took too much pain medication again.

Mommy feeds me ice cream!

Dreaming of Aunt Jemima and Napoleon.

1. Mrs. Flinger says:

ROFL!! I heart you so much, Jamie. My god, woman. You’re a riot.

And is it bad my daughter has a picture JUST LIKE the last one? Same head thingie and all. *sigh* Why do we do this to our children?

2. Pattie (Domesticator) says:

Those aren’t that photogenic? They still look pretty cute to me! I love the captions, too.

3. Kristen says:

Awwww! My oldest is turning 5 in August, and when I see his baby pictures, I just can’t believe how fast it’s gone by. I’m sure you feel the same way.

4. Charla says:

Your comments were laugh out loud funny! We have just entered the ice-cream-glutton-looking phase, so that one was especially funny to me. She’s just a doll…there’s no way one could classify those as bad pictures!

5. Jennifer says:

*hanging up the phone from calling CPS*

I just snorted. Those are great pics. I think my fav are the ones that show attitude. We all see way too many smiling pics, its nice to see ‘tudes coming out.

OK…I’ll admit it…she’s still cute as a fat chubby Aunt Jemima bow headed baby. I mean those cheeks…who could resist them? But I think some day she’ll be embarassed by mama’s collection of fat/chubby baby pics. Mwwaaa haaa haaa haaa.

7. mommyontheverge says:

soooo sweet! Since my daughter’s first birthday, I have always bought her a dozen roses and put them on a table with her baby photos. I never thought she thought much of it until this year (age 6) when she said ‘Mama, I just looove my birhtday table and roses you make me every year!’ I was like *wow* *sniff*, she noticed!

8. Bluegrass Mama says:

Nice try, but everyone’s righth–she’s cute anyway.

She will, of course, be out for blood one day when she sees the topless picture you posted a few days ago!

bwahahahaaaa! I’m loving it! Even if they are less photogenic pictures she’s still a beautiful baby!