Things I’ve done this week that I would have never dreamed of doing 10 years ago (when I was 26, single, and had no kids).
* Worried about getting home by 8 p.m. on a girls night out (well, dinner with two friends).
* Signed up to bring donuts to Teacher Appreciation Day today at daycare, but made no plans to drink green beer for St. Patrick’s Day. Erin Go Blah!
* Looked at a size 10 swimsuit and thought it looked more like a size 6 (surely that tag was wrong!)
* Watched “The Breakfast Club” on the AMC channel.
* Rejoiced that the baby is now on whole milk (no longer beholden to The Man, aka formula manufacturer, or The Boob, aka mommy.)
* Registered to participate in a children’s consignment sale (seems much easier than a yard sale, could be wrong when I start to fill out 50 index card tags).
*Read about Kenny Chesney coming to our downtown coliseum and thought for a split-second that sounded fun (yep, I sometimes listen to country music) until I realized the concert was in July. Sweaty, drunk fans in long lines anyone?
* Weighed the merits of infant Motrin versus Tylenol.
* Bypassed the women’s clothing area at TJ Maxx and headed straight to the kids’ department.