Anne of Bun in the Oven fame has memed me. Hopefully you won’t fall to sleep by the end of this post.
3 Things You Wish For (just for you)
1. Great health.
2. To see my daughters grow up to live long, happy lives.
3. Balance, as in balancing all the aspects of my life…motherhood, marriage, work, etc.
3 Things You Would Do To/For Yourself If There Was No One To Judge You (or if you had the guts to do it!)
1. Drive a convertible.
2. Weekly massages.
3. Regular girlsâ€™ night out.
I feel like I should say get a nose job, a Harley, or a tattoo but none of those appeal to me!
3 Bad Habits You Have
3. Inability to shutup and just listen.
3 Insecurities You Feel
1. Worrying too much about what others think.
2. Financial…daycare expense has us stretched thin but next year will be better!
3. Second-guessing myself on parenting, as in “I could have done this.”
3 Talents/Skills You Wish You Had
1. Faux painting or mural painting (Iâ€™d love to paint a mural in the girlsâ€™ rooms or in a playroom some day).
2. Water skiing. I tried it a couple of times years ago and could never pull myself up.
3. Skating. (On ice or pavement) Iâ€™ve never been able to skate and Iâ€™d love to try rollerblading for exercise. It looks like so much fun, but I know if I tried it I’d end up breaking a bone or three.
3 Things That You Would Do If You Had More Time
1. Spend more quality time with my husband.
2. Work out regularly…take a class like kickboxing (did that before I got pregnant with Amelia and LOVED it)
3. Read for pleasure.
3 Things That Bring You Peace/Relaxation
1. Lazy weekends with my family with nothing planned.
2. Watching the ocean.
3. Watching my girls play together peacefully.
3 Things That Spark Your Creativity
1. Good music.
2. A glass of wine.
3. Looking at the world like my 3-year-old.
I’m tagging Helene, Renee, and Mama_Tulip! (R*Belle I was going to tag you but remembered you’ve got a million birthday parties this weekend!)