Rug Finalist for Amelia’s Room

Rug Finalist for Amelia’s Room

Originally uploaded by jamiemom.

I’m doing some very serious research at work people…still searching for the world’s cutest rug for Amelia’s room as there are some bad “spots” in the hardwood floor and now that she’s going to take off walking any day we just can’t have a rugless hard floor, now can we? The final candidate must be durable, adorable, and also have some longevity factor as I don’t want her to look at it as being too “babyish” and therefore deemed uncool some day. Plus this particular one is on sale. What do you think? My mom also e-mailed another candidate from Horchow earlier. She and I are on a serious rug safari.

It’s been ordered! I am crossing my fingers that it is not mysteriously deemed “out of stock” two weeks from now by Target like the last one I ordered online.

2. mama_tulip says:

It’s perfect — not too babyish but still girly, and lots of great colours in there to match with. I hope it’s not “out of stock” too. 🙂

gorgeous rug! makes me wish for no carpeting in the bedrooms. where and how much and how big is this rug?

4. Nancy says:

I love the colors and patterns. Looks like it would make an excellent addition to Amelia’s room!

5. Bluegrass Mama says:

It’s adorable. If the price is right, stop. looking. now. You’ll just make yourself crazy.

6. comptia course says:

hi julia here…….its interesting………..She’s not the only one getting her knickers in a knot over this British WWII reproduction … check out the snacks going on over at Apartment Therapy, where admittedly every cool apartment and its doghouse seems to have a “Keep Calm” hovering somewhere between their Saarinen tulip table and Eames plastic rocker.