I cannot believe it is already July! My summer style tends to be very casual. We’re in the midst of summer heat here in Nashville. I end up layering if I am working in my office, though, because it can be cool with the AC blasting. I love tank tops in the summer under a light cardigan or blazer and they are a great budget friendly summer style.
- Pineapple Tank From Seasalt & Honey Boutique ($20) ...fyi they are having a big sale this weekend (60% off all clearance items, all sales final.)
2. Xhiliration Smocked Tank from Target $17.99. (comes in this navy shade and a neutral beach beige)
3. Valentina Top from Lizard Thicket ($16.25)
4. Explore Your Options Tank from Mod Cloth ($24.99)
5. Basic Striped Tank from Eddie Bauer ($15)
Which is your fave? I’m partial to the pineapple and the compass tanks. I also think the striped tank would be great in the fall under a black blazer and with jeans and boots.