This giveaway is closed. The winner is Stephen Carter. Congrats Stephen!
My family is definitely wired. My girls and I love our iPhones and my husband is an Android dad. Because of the nature of our work (I’m a social media/digital media strategist for a marketing agency and he owns his own IT services company and is COO of another tech company), we can’t afford to be off the grid.
Tech Armor recently sent me a box of great accessories for our iPhones.
One of my favorite Tech Armor products is the dual USB charger. It’s perfect for charging our iPhone and iPad at the same time. I don’t know about your house, but it seems like chargers and free outlets are a rare thing! It’s only $10.95, comes with a 10-year warranty, and ships for free. That’s a trifecta of awesomeness right there ya’ll.
Speaking of chargers, Tech Armor also carries great dual USB chargers for your vehicle, which is something we never travel or commute without! Plus my girls and I can keep two phones charging at once, no backseat squabbling or whining… “Mom, I need to charge my phone!” And speaking of free shipping, Tech Armor offers free shipping within the U.S. I love me some free shipping! Tech Armour strives to make your shopping as painless as possible and also goes an extra step by offering a 30-day money back guarantee on their products.
I don’t have the new iPhone 6 yet, but Tech Armor has a whole slew of cool accessories for the much salivated after and recently released iPhone 6, from protective cases to car chargers. Not an iPhone user? Tech Armor carries Android accessories as well.
Today’s post, however, is all about the iPhone and Tech Armor’s line of iPhone products. One lucky BlondeMomBlog reader will win a variety pack of Tech Armour products, from screen protectors to chargers to cases.
Here’s the scoop on the prize package, valued at more than $75, which will set you up for a fall of mobile device protection! It includes the:
- Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector – Protect your screen from pesky scratches and sudden drops
- Tech Armor RetinaShield Blue Light Filter Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5c/5s – Great for kids as this products filters harmful blue light which can lead to eye fatigue and eye-strains and also promotes healthy melatonin levels for better sleep (I added the second half, ha!)
- Tech Armor EdgeProtect Grip Scratch-Resistant Bumper Case - Wraps around the edges of the phone to keep it from getting scuffed and scratched; unlike cases the wrap around the back of the phone, this case leaves the back exposed, allowing the beautiful design of the iPhone to be protected and exposed at the same time
- Tech Armor Complete Cleaning Kit with ExtraMove formula and 20 Cleansing Wipes – Alcohol and ammonia free
- Tech Armor Dual USB Wall Charger 3.1 Amps, 15 Watts, 5V DC [White] – A dual port allows you to simultaneously charge your iPad and another tablet or your Smartphone.
- Tech Armor Dual USB Car Charger 3.1 Amps, 15 Watts, 5V DC [White] – Similar to the above, but made for the car for all those on-the-go moments!
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post telling me what Tech Armor Apple product you’d be most interested in trying.
For up to three additional entries (please leave an additional comment below with a link to each extra comment):
- Follow @Tech_ArmorLLC on Twitter
- Follow @BlondeMomBlog on Twitter
- Tweet the following: Hope I win a @Tech_ArmorLLC iPhone prize pack from @blondemomblog #giveaway
I’ll select one winner from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Sunday, October 12. The giveaway is open only to U.S. residents, ages 18+.