Disclosure: Eureka provided us with a new AirSpeed All Floors vacuum in order to facilitate this review. No other form of compensation was provided.
This giveaway is closed! Marilyn Mawara and Angela are the winners. Congrats!
With two kids and three dogs at our house it’s not exactly easy street at our house when it comes to keeping the floors clean. When Eureka asked me to be part of a blogger campaign to put their new AirSpeed All Floors model to the test, I didn’t hesitate to say yes.
My Eureka AirSpeed All Floors arrived in a box which I quickly unpacked. It literally took me less than 5 minutes to assemble and I was ready to rock and roll. Call me a nerd, but I got a wee bit giddy about a shiny new vacuum.
The Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS has AirSpeed Technology uses an efficient floor-to-cup airpath which is basically fancy talk for explaining how this vacuum sucks up debris, dust, etc. with limited twists and turns, thereby decreasing the distance all that not so fun stuff needs to travel and increasing airflow, providing maximum suction power. Long story short, this Eureka AirSpeed vacuum sucks. (In a good way.)
I like that the Eureka Air Speed All Floors is engineered to clean both carpet and hardwoods, especially since we have both. Although some vacuums claim to clean “all” floors, the Eureka AirSpeed All Floors really does a great job of switching from our carpet to our hardwoods. The vacuum adjusts for high or low carpet and also is very efficient when it comes to eradicating all the sneaky “dog” bunnies (dog hair) from our hardwood floors. It also has a unique Smooth-Glide pivoting base that makes it easy to get under and around furniture as well as a long cord, making it not so difficult to reach all the area in a large room.
I was asked to put the Eureka Air Speed All Floors through a cleaning challenge and I chose the Confidently Clean Your Carpet test to show how well this Eureka model conquers spilled snacks. Not only did I purposely spill something on our carpet (gah!) but I chose dried oatmeal with little bits of dried fruit just to add to the challenge. You can see how well the Eureka did in my video below.
The Eureka Air Speed All Floors has accessories to help with the deep cleaning like furniture, stairs, corners, and blinds. I’ve tried it on both stairs and our sofa and was truly impressed with its power.
Some more details about my new favorite house cleaning tool:
- The new Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is equipped with patented AirSpeed Technology that gives you a confident clean, so you can take on whatever life throws at you. #bringiton #EurekaPower.
- Unlike most other vacuums, Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS’ AirSpeed Technology uses an efficient floor-to-cup air path with limited twists and turns that decreases the distance dust needs to travel and increases airflow, providing maximum suction power.
- Based on independent testing, Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS cleans carpets better than the Dyson DC41. I don’t know about you, but I know Dyson fans are very loyal and vocal about their love of their vacuums. I haven’t owned a Dyson, but the Eureka AirSpeed does an amazing job on removing dog hair from our carpet.
- Engineered to clean a multitude of surfaces in your home, the Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS features a brushroll that can be turned on to deep clean carpets, and off to safely remove dirt and debris from bare floors.
- The vacuum’s suction control valve lets you direct all of the power to the floors or to the tools, so you can deep clean to stairs, furniture and crevices.
- With a unique Ultra-Glide pivoting base, the Eureka AirSpeed ALL FLOORS is easy to push across carpets. One side note, it is a heavy vacuum so it was a little difficult for my 9-year-old to push.
- The Eureka AirSpeed All Floors retails for just less than $100 (a FABULOUS deal) and is available at your local Walmart: http://bit.ly/1fi809x.
TWO lucky BlondeMomBlog readers will win a new Eureka Airspeed All Floors vacuum.
To enter, just leave a comment on this post letting me know what features you look for in a new vacuum. Cost? Positive consumer reviews? Power? Tools?
For up to four additional entries (and please leave a comment below for each of these you choose to do):
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog on Facebook
- Follow BlondeMomBlog on Twitter
- Let me know if you are a fan of Eureka on Facebook
- Follow Eureka on Twitter
I’ll select TWO winners from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Friday, April 25. The giveaway is open only to U.S. residents, ages 18+.