There’s an old school Jimmy Buffett song I love called “Growing Older But Not Up.” Now that I’m in my mid 40s, I’m definitely feeling and seeing my age, especially in the lines around my eyes. But am I growing up? The jury is still out on that one!
Since turning 40 I have become especially diligent on my skin care routine and I love reading skin care tips. I have been using anti-aging skincare products for several years, primarily an eye cream and daily moisturizer with an SPF (two skin care daily must haves, in my opinion, if you are 40 plus). I’ve also tried several anti-aging serums. In my teens and 20s I was a sun worshiper and not so kind to my skin. I’m fair complected and freckle easily and the fine lines around my eyes are a reminder of those days when I’d skip on sunscreen or wearing a hat or sunglasses.
RoC is a skin care product line I was familiar with already, so I was excited to have the opportunity to test out some new products from their RETINOL CORREXION® line. I’m also learning some really helpful information about skin care from RoC’s online resource, RoC Academy, and I’ll be sharing what I learn with you.
As a skin care product junkie, I was a wee bit excited when I received a box at my doorstep filled with five great RoC products to test. I’ll be 45 in August and I’m always on the lookout for new anti-aging skin care products.
Watch my video below to hear my take on each of these RoC products and learn which three are my favorite:
- RoC RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
- RoC RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
- RoC RETINOL CORREXION® Eye Cream
- RoC RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Serum
- RoC RETINOL CORREXION® MAX Wrinkle Resurfacing System
You can find these fabulous RoC products in the familiar gold packaging at your favorite drug store such as Walgreens AND they are all priced at under $25! Investing in your skin is something you’ll never regret and there’s no reason to spend hundreds of dollars on pricey serums and anti-aging products.
Some of my fellow RoC Academy skin care bloggers and myself are hosting a #RoCAcademy skin care Twitter party Thursday, April 3 at noon CST and I hope you’ll join the fun. A board-certified dermatologist on hand to answer your skin care questions, and of course there will be lots of great prizes! Here’s the official party invite for more information and to RSVP.
Speaking of prizes, I’m giving away a fabulous RoC Skin Care basket valued at $115 to one lucky Blonde Mom Blog reader! Simply comment below with a skin care question and I’ll choose a winner at random. I’ll also choose a couple of the questions to answer in a follow-up post later this month.
For up to four additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each of these you do):
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog on Facebook
- Follow BlondeMomBlog on Instagram
- Follow BlondeMomBlog on Pinterest
- Tweet the following statement - I entered to win a #RoCAcademy skin care #giveaway from @Blondemomblog http://blondemomblog.com/?p=20861
The contest will be open until midnight CST Saturday, March 22 and I’ll select a winner at random from all eligible comments. I’m looking forward to reading all of your skin care questions! Good luck!
p.s. For additional opportunities, visit these blogs also participating in the #RocAcademy blog tour:
Latest posts by Blonde Mom (see all)
- Get Your Jam On With Sol Republic Wireless Headphones (#Giveaway) - August 26, 2014
- Nashville: Lower Prices Coming to a Kroger Near You - August 18, 2014
- Effective Time Management Tips To Organize Your Busy Life - August 13, 2014