Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Uncommon Goods and I have received compensation in exchange for my honest review. As always, all words here are mine, all mine!
Ho, ho, ho! I’ve written a couple of holiday gift guides so far this season of shopping which is always a fun way to get my dose of retail therapy, minus the credit card bill.
Today I’ve partnered with Uncommon Goods to highlight some of their fabulous gift ideas. Their site is filled with unique gifts for everyone on your list, from your baby sister to your babysitter.
I’m going to highlight some of my favorite gift ideas for men, women, and kids all under $50 on Uncommon Goods, which has something for everyone on your list.
- For the entertainer on your list, I love these retro look dish towels highlighting every state.
- For the wine lover, and wanderer, these silicon wine glasses (unbreakable wine glasses that are travel friendly…can I get an Amen!) would be a great choice.
- For a co-worker or girlfriend, this sweet little birdie mini dish is the perfect gift to add a bit of nature, and whimsy, to their desk or dresser.
- I like beer, and I like dogs therefore I love these Bad Dog Wisdom Tumblers.
- This portable ping-pong set looks like a blast. I may need this for work. You never know when you need to start an impromptu ping-pong tournament. Also? My kids would LOVE this.
- This Fortune Keeper Bracelet is a unique, and lovely, way to keep a special fortune.
- Another one for the jewelry lover, this gorgeous pedestal stand is artisan made and unique to Uncommon Goods. Isn’t it beautiful?
- For moms of all ages, this Mother & Daughter Letter Book is a wonderful treasure to record together.
For creative kids, this Storymatic Kids Game is perfect (I’d love one of these!)
Happy shopping? What catches your eye on Uncommon Goods?
Latest posts by Blonde Mom (see all)
- Champions for Kids: Help End Hunger in Your Community Schools - April 23, 2014
- The Easter Bunny Doesn’t Bring Uggs And Other Heartbreaking News - April 21, 2014
- 10 Steps To Spring Clean Your Social Media - April 21, 2014