This giveaway is closed. The winner is Sue Hull. Sue, please be on the lookout for an email from me today. Thanks and congrats!
Call me crazy (go ahead…it’s ok) but I’m posting another Nashville oriented giveaway this week because…drum roll…
BON JOVI IS COMING TO MUSIC CITY!
That’s right, one of my all time favorite rock and roll bands is playing Bridgestone Arena March 6 as part of the Because We Can Tour.
Bon Jovi and I go way back. Guess what song was the theme to my senior prom in 1987? Never Say Goodbye
Luckily I did say goodbye to spritz and sky high bangs.
The message behind Bon Jovi’s new single Because We Can is one of hope and optimism. I’m traveling to Kenya later this month (more on that tomorrow) and although the poverty there is overwhelming, so many people keep pushing forward and working together for the greater good…because they can.
Because I love ya’ll I’m also sharing this interview with Jon Bon Jovi about the new single. You’re welcome.
For more information about Bon Jovi’s Because We Can Tour, which kicks off February 9 in Connecticut and travels worldwide from L.A. to London, visit the official Bon Jovi concert website.
For up to three additional entries (please leave a new and separate comment on this post for each of these you do):
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog on Facebook
- Follow BlondeMomBlog on Twitter
- Tweet the following - @BonJovi is coming to Nashville March 6 & @BlondeMomBlog is giving away an autographed poster to celebrate! http://blondemomblog.com/?p=17272
I’ll select a winner from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Tuesday, February 12. Giveaway is open to all U.S. residents ages 18 and up.
Disclosure: I received two concert tickets for the Nashville Bon Jovi concert in exchange for this post.
Latest posts by Blonde Mom (see all)
- Champions for Kids: Help End Hunger in Your Community Schools - April 23, 2014
- The Easter Bunny Doesn’t Bring Uggs And Other Heartbreaking News - April 21, 2014
- 10 Steps To Spring Clean Your Social Media - April 21, 2014