I’m thankful that both my girls love books! I share tips for raising a child who loves to read in my latest quarterly guest post for the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt Wishing Well blog.
Check out my post and let me know how you encourage your own kids to have a passion for reading! And yes we’ve already broken out some of our favorite Christmas reads, from Where is Christmas, Jesse Bear? to The Polar Express.
What are some of your favorite children’s Christmas books? Here are our Top 5 Favorite Children’s Christmas Books:
- Where is Christmas, Jesse Bear?
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Mrs. Wishy Washy’s Christmas
- Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas
Our copy of Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas dates back to the 1970s and is my own childhood copy.
Disclosure: Amazon affiliate link used.
Latest posts by Blonde Mom (see all)
- Get Your Jam On With Sol Republic Wireless Headphones (#Giveaway) - August 26, 2014
- Nashville: Lower Prices Coming to a Kroger Near You - August 18, 2014
- Effective Time Management Tips To Organize Your Busy Life - August 13, 2014