It’s a gorgeous weekend in Nashville (finally!) and we have lots of fun things going on to celebrate my baby girl Miss A’s 6th birthday as well as two soccer games for Miss C.
Next week is St. Patrick’s Day AND spring break for Nashville. I thought I’d share some fun St. Patrick’s Day links to get you in the mood.
- Guinness Chocolate Cake from Annie’s Eats (my hubby loves Guinness…any time of year)
- That cake might be a tad too advanced for my unMartha Stewartness but this green candied popcorn from Skip to My Lou looks like my speed
- How Does She has a ginormous round up of easy, budget friendly St. Patrick’s Day ideas
- My Fashion Friday post at my review and shopping blog features some of my fashion picks in green, which happens to be one of my favorite colors
- Check out the Mint Oreo Cookie Balls recipe or the Pina Colada Green Smoothie recipe at my review blog
- Love these cute shamrock snacks made with yogurt covered pretzels posted at Sun Scholars
- Craftomaniac has some fun crafts for you crafty types, such as this lucky shamrock wreath
- Edited to add...YA’LL my co-worker just made these awesome Whoopie Pies with Guinness and Bailey’s. Delicious!
What are you up to this weekend?
Latest posts by Blonde Mom (see all)
- Self-Confidence Over 40-Something and Not Being Afraid to Go For It - October 18, 2014
- Picking Up Marbles With Her Toes and Other Physical Therapy Awesomeness - October 13, 2014
- Nashville Style Blogging Scene: Fall Trends in Fashion at Opry Mills - October 10, 2014