Velvet dress and cowgirl boots equals circus weekend fashion yes!
I’ve got a lot going on this week. Hopefully the roads won’t be bad tomorrow morning and I’ll be able to attend all of the Blissdom Conference at the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
Here are some links I’d love for you to check out:
At TravelingMom.com I wrote about the Frist Center for the Visual Arts offering free admission through Feb. 19, which is the perfect winter weather outing.
I also wrote a helpful post with tips for Blissdom and Nashville newbies last week.
On my shopping and review blog, SavvyHousewife.com, I have some fun posts:
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 on DVD/Blu-ray giveaway
- Secretariat on DVD/Blu-ray giveaway
- Better Oats oatmeal giveaway (10 winners!)
- Lovely Valentine’s Day jewelry finds on Etsy
- Details on a great family ticket discount to Lane Motor Museum
What are you up to this week?
Latest posts by Blonde Mom (see all)
- 10 Ways to Style Black Skinny Jeans - November 21, 2014
- Things I Love Thursday - November 20, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Just Outside My Cubicle - November 19, 2014