The Best Type Of Puppy…

is the type that you can hand right back to your dad and say, “Oh how cute!”

Especially when he talks about how lonely she gets at 1 a.m. and cries and cries.

We have enough 1 a.m. pleas and musical bed shenanigans for mama as it is, thank you very much. I woke up this morning in Miss C’s bed and I have no idea how I got there. Miss A was in our bed. Meanwhile our dogs looked very rested while I poured a second cup of coffee and I could have sworn that Bailey, our 0ld Corgi/German Shepherd mix, gave me that all knowing dog look that seems to say, “YOU wanted to have human children. Sucker.”

But I must admit that Gigi the French Bulldog is tres cute.

French Bulldog Puppy

Miss C with Gigi, my dad and stepmom’s new puppy.

Frenchie

I uploaded a few more pictures of the girls with their new French relative, Gigi, on Flickr.

1. Loralee says:

OMG. THAT IS KILLING ME WITH CUTENESS.

I am a certified cat person for pets to own, and yet I LOVE puppies and doggies and watch the Westminster Dog Show EVERY year and LOVE the bulldogs.
    Seriously…that is one freaking cute puppy.

2. bill says:

I looked at the picture and thought ‘yes, tres cute, indeed’.... and then realized I hadn’t yet scrolled down far enough to see the puppy!

3. Mary says:

OMG…is that really a new addition to the family? Are you crazy – why not just have another pretty, sweet little girl??!

We always wake up having slept in strange places all over this house, but I’m just so thankful to get some sleep every once in a while. I don’t think Mason has EVER slept through the night and he will be 4 in August. Seriously.

MAC

4. Amy@UWM says:

Oh, so cute! My girls would be so jealous. They’d LOVE a french bulldog. But I’m so with you—I wouldn’t do a puppy either. And my first child, our little terrier mutt, so gives me that, “Yeah, you did this.” look too.

5. Jennifer says:

Oh she is adorable.

Isn’t the “hand it back” feeling awesome!

But like little babies, they don’t affect me anymore. YAY!

6. Julie says:

That puppy is sooo cute in the grass 🙂 I’m been hankering for another pet but my 13 year old mutt says “no way”. I guess he’s the boss.

7. Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com says:

Very cute puppy! I’m such an animal person it’s ridiculous, I always have a hard time leaving someone’s house when there’s a new pet to love on =)

But I have to admit that nothing would make me leave faster than knowing the animal was going to interrupt my sleep. My bladder does that enough these days.

8. catrine says:

please i need the puppies as an X-mas present for my son am 42years of age i have only one son i leave in Florida so please email me so that we can proceed with the arrangement plans I’m willing to pay $350 for the puppies and i will as well want to see more photos of this beautiful puppies waiting thanks

catrine