Nap Warden, who commented, “Wow…that is quite a toothbrush! I use the Oral B electric,” is the winner of the Ultreo giveaway!” Thanks to everyone who entered.
Ultreo is the first major innovative development in toothbrushes in more than a decade. It is the only power toothbrush to combine ultrasound waveguide technology with precisely tuned sonic bristle action. Developed at the University of Washington, it’s basically the bad ass of toothbrushes.
- an auto shut off timer
- a brushing interval signal that beeps every 3 seconds to help you clean each area of your mouth equally
- a compact charger base and wall plug
- a battery charge status indicator that tells the level of battery power (when fully charged you can use Ultreo for up to 28 brushings without additional charging)
- the ability to remove up to 95% of plaque from hard-to-reach places in one minute. It is also clinically proven to be safe and gentle for everyday use on gums, natural tooth surfaces, and dental work
Ultreo retails for $169.99 and can be purchased from participating dental offices, Ultreo’s website, and online retailers such as Drugstore.com, Amazon.com, and The Sharper Image. Additional brush heads can be purchased so that more than one person can share the toothbrush base.
This is not a product I would normally go out and buy for myself, but the Ultreo is definitely an investment in dental care. My teeth felt considerably cleaner after brushing with the Ultreo, and I’d compare it to that “just professionally cleaned” type feeling you get after an appointment with your dental hygenist.
If you’d like to own the equivalent of the Rolls Royce of toothbrushes, here’s your chance. Just leave a comment telling me what brand of toothbrush you use. I’ll select a random winner from all eligible comments (U.S. and Canadian residents only) now through midnight Sunday, July 20. For two chances, just blog about this giveaway and hook me up with a link.
Latest posts by Blonde Mom (see all)
- Champions for Kids: Help End Hunger in Your Community Schools - April 23, 2014
- The Easter Bunny Doesn’t Bring Uggs And Other Heartbreaking News - April 21, 2014
- 10 Steps To Spring Clean Your Social Media - April 21, 2014